Welcome to our website!
Here at Sakile’s Nutrition & Fitness Consulting Services, our mission is to ensure that every client has a unique learning and transformational experience in the journey towards better health and fitness.
- We use a holistic approach to help support health and the body’s innate healing response.
- We take the practical and biochemical uniqueness of each client into account before developing and recommending suggestions for dietary changes, the selection of whole foods, nutritional supplements, appropriate exercise programs, lifestyle adjustments, and environmental modifications.
- We employ a variety of assessment tools in our practice including comprehensive health evaluations, diet and lifestyle histories, diet and nutrition analyses, questionnaires, self-assessments, and fitness assessments.
- We value all of our customers and earn their highest esteem by ensuring that we always take that one extra step to exceed their service expectations.
Our nutrition consulting practice and personal training studio are both based in Mercersburg, PA and serve
clients in the tri-state region of Pennsylvania, Maryland, and West Virginia. Consultations may be in-
person or by telephone if you live outside of our local area or the tri-state region.
Please contact us if you have any questions or comments about our website or the services we offer. Your
communication means a lot to us!
Our company's logo, the Utchat Eye, is an ancient Egyptian (i.e. Kemetic) hieroglyph. It represents the right Eye of Heru (also known as the Eye of Horus). In Kemetic mythology, Heru was part of the Holy Royal Family, and his Utchat Eye is a symbol of wisdom, holistic healing, and being “whole or sound of mind and body”. It is our intention that our offerings at Sakile’s Nutrition & Fitness Consulting Services will provide our customers with sound knowledge and a practical approach that they may incorporate into their daily lives in order to support their mental, spiritual and physical well-being.
Our company’s symbol is the pink Dendrobium orchid. It represents a rare and delicate beauty, thoughtfulness and pride; and also symbolizes strength and maturity. We think it appropriately conveys the essence of what we most value at Sakile’s Nutrition & Fitness Consulting Services.
Sakile / Sa-kee-lay / n. 1 peace and beauty. 2 stay and build. 3 stay connected and
"Be healthy and change your world, one step at a time."
Voicemail: 240.291.3421 Email: JulieFR@hawthornuniversity.org
EXTRA! EXTRA! ASK ALL ABOUT IT!
Ask about our new programs starting:
- ‘Love to Run!’ First 5K 2014 – starting 19th April, 2014 (learn to run with minimal effort, reduce your risk of injury, and improve your movement biomechanics; receive professional nutrition advice and ongoing support as you prepare to successfully complete your first 5K)